writing needs coffee and solitude

Sitting before my old laptop, I am trying to think of anything to write on. The ray of idea appears to be very thin and mind is opaqued by...

Sitting before my old laptop, I am trying to think of anything to write on. The ray of idea appears to be very thin and mind is opaqued by a dense fog. But, the water droplets of this fog is helping the bright ray to get dispersed over a wider area and not letting it focused over a spot. This broader ray coming to me, now has much more variety of thoughts than it was containing before. Now that I have been brightened up with the ray of ideas that was missing before, let's see what I have got to write this time.

Few minutes back, I read somewhere, “writing needs coffee and solitude”. Along with creatively thought, the words are used in much better way than I can ever imagine. I am unaware of your type but I, surely am a person who needs solitude for writing. Well, if I try my poor imagination to make the sentence more precise to my resemblance, I would say, “writing needs coffee and solitude and I need writing”. I just tried my level best though, a naive attempt yet.




But I have got an excuse for my poorly written content. That excuse saves me every time I get a negative feedback. Instead of promising to improve, I'd just say, “I am learning”. Yes, I can only pick up a very few bricks for the wall of my English. The number of my bricks is small, so they can just make a heap, that too not very high. I guess, that is fine, “because I am learning”.

While writing, I do not want to bother the grammar as it bounds my imaginations. If I can express my thoughts being errorful, then what is the point of writing a very “sophisticated” paragraph hardly containing a single trace of my “real” imaginations? I know you might disagree. Okay, I don't mind. I know, I should write something you ( the reader) want to agree. But that would not be my thought then and I can't afford that too. Now how about you think of your love, saying those three magical words to you, “I love you”? What would you reply? Like everyone else you would also say, “I love you too”. And you know what, you just committed a grammatical error. But could you not express yourself?

I don't want to insinuate that you stop learning grammar. In-fact, I didn't even tell you a single thing to do. Just be yourself. I just wanted to share my experience with this language. Till here, I am confident that I have made many errors. But that is totally fine with me if you were getting what I meant to say. I just got relaxed jotting down this text. I hope you liked it. If not, then I am fine with it. If yes, we both are fine with each other.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments