The Whole Week Fun

Before starting, I want to share something about this post. I am not a very photogenic kind of person so didn't remember to take pictu...

Before starting, I want to share something about this post. I am not a very photogenic kind of person so didn't remember to take pictures this week. Because I wasn't planning to post all this. But everything turned to be so much happening that I thought it's worth posting. I wish I could add up some pictures of all of below mentioned but don't have any. 

Well, I don't know where to start. I didn't specifically go somewhere this weekend but did travel, roam, see and feel a lot throughout the whole week. And all this happened so spontaneously that I couldn't get time to plan a single thing. All went well and seemed already planned for me.

It happened to be adventurous and fun out of nowhere. It was the last Tuesday when things started. We planned of going some decent place in Delhi just for overcoming the monotonic lectures but didn't come to conclusion. So we decided to go on a long drive on Jaipur Highway. We started but forgot one thing that the highway starts after crossing whole of the Delhi and then Gurgaon. So when touched the boundaries of Gurgaon, everyone changed their mind and diverted it towards India Gate. At India Gate,  we couldn't find anything. So made some rounds around it and headed towards CP. We had some yummy food and delicious beer there. And finally, made our day worth bunking.


The very next day, Wednesday, I left for my home for a JUMBO-FEAST waiting for me. Two day straight, I had buttery-filled food that also contained taste. The party was quiet good and more than my expectations. But the tiredness was something that made me into the bed for long hours.

On Saturday, I left home and came back to Delhi. Not just I came Delhi but with a girl I love. Oh, she's so damn lovely !! I don't want to talk much about her here. But there is much about her to talk. We shared our journey then spent some hours together. Guys, I can cross the limits of text here if I start writing about her. So let us finish here only. She added two more days in my "Best Days" list, as she always does.

Hoff !!

In text the week seems so small but beyond words this week was extremely filled with fun, fun and  fun. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments