Are we mistaken by the word "Travel"?

We all love travelling to a new destination every time we go out of the home. Travelling has became the most popular interest of today&#...


We all love travelling to a new destination every time we go out of the home. Travelling has became the most popular interest of today's youth. I've been hearing the same from people when I asked them their interests. The main question is "why do you like to travel?"

Many would say that while travelling they get to explore the area, meet new people, make friendship with the locals, to know about their culture and traditions, et cetera. 


Well, then I want to ask how often do you go out to distant destinations? I know many of us do not travel to different destinations because of many factors like work, studies and money!

But we can, for sure, learn new cultures and traditional practices while going along the daily routine. I, myself, am a kind of person who loves to know things about different clans or societies. And believe me over this, I do that while being in the same city I live in. 

I know every city doesn't provide such events but guys this is Delhi. There are several number of events that take place daily. And most of them are for free.

As a travel blogger, I have confessed many a times that it's not easy and it's not always fun. (you can read the article on Confessions being a Travel Writer

The same problem made me asked people about how can we travel as well as study on a low budget. The answer was simple. One of the girl suggested that if you are a student, then try to visit places around you first. If money allows, go somewhere far away to meet your explorer end. You can go through the page  to know how to "Travel while you are out of money".

Not judging anyone, I just want that those who can possibly attend such events, please do go. Go anywhere and whenever you want. But don't miss the chance to learning new cultures in your own city. And make new friends on the way. 

Travelling is not only living into tents, riding motorcycles or going out to secluded destinations. It's much more than that.

By the way, the picture above is shot from the Dance Performance of Candoco Dance Company, a British Group. The event was also free followed by the interaction with the performing team and finally with a delicious reception.

Find your genre of interest and just pay a visit. You would love it. Believe me!

Note: Just in case you liked the efforts made by me and want to share it, please do it with hashtags #StupidOnSunday and #bringPeace.

You Might Also Like

0 comments