Monkey Bar

Bars, the places that have been my favourite places since I have started to go out. Speaking of number, I haven't been to many bars. But...

Bars, the places that have been my favourite places since I have started to go out. Speaking of number, I haven't been to many bars. But the bars that I have been to served me well with their cocktail of booze and fun with a topping of excitement.

If you often visit Connaught Place you must be aware of the "Monkey bar". I am not discussing "how-to-reach-there" things here but going to tell you about this awesome place to hangout with your buddies.

First things first, this place is pocket friendly and offers you quality food in prices comparable to other restaurants. But the food here is unmatchable with those budget friendly bars. The food is just beyond awesomeness. (make sure you order a dish you know taste of)

Secondly, as the name implies (bar), the place stocks a very wide variety of beers and other liquors. I haven't tried the cocktails but other things made them unquestionably delicious too.

Third thing that I really liked about the place is its interiors. It seems like the whole place is crafted with unique creativity and coolness. Every wall holds a different theme of itself.

Food and booze is not all if you are a restless fun-loving person. They have got a pool table and  foosball table. If you are in a group then you can surely make it a day. Along with this, the music they place is also very cheering. They have got many good genres that would make you shale your body even while having food. (be cautious as this might end up spoiling you clothes)


If you are reading till here, it surely means that you are interested in Monkey Bar. You need to be way more than interested. Just go to the place and feel all of the above mentioned things yourself. Okay, it's near the Starbucks in CP.

You Might Also Like

0 comments