How I think what to write

It has been a while since I last blogged. Actually I am mostly short of topics to write about. But I do have a strong imagination power....


It has been a while since I last blogged. Actually I am mostly short of topics to write about. But I do have a strong imagination power. I generally don't get any trace of ideas on what to write. So I just keep downloading free stock pictures and whenever I am free (never), I simply go through all of those pics.

If any of them feels to be shown to you guys, I look at that picture for a little more while. Trying to grasp every pixel of it, my idiotic (but still working) mind keeps thinking over them. Every single thing in that picture would give me a couple of lines to write.

It's basically the "observe and write" phenomenon.

But that doesn't mean people would read. Text hardly attracts people. But pictures or visuals do. The pictures I was looking at is the thing that makes people to open up the link.

Let me here remind you that this post is not a "how to" write. This is about how I write in the times of "thought drought". Well, I could have posted few poems as I can do poetry fine enough to make you read. But instead, I keep it to myself.

If you read me often, you would know that I am a very bad and naive blogger. Actually, having a blog doesn't make you a blogger. But who would stop me if I say that I am.

So keeping it short (being a journal post), let me go and think where to go this Sunday.

[ Just in case you also have a blog and want to get free stock pictures, ask me. I know some pretty good websites that provides "free of license" pictures ]

You Might Also Like

0 comments