The Chocolate Villa

Few days back, I was looking for some decent cafe to sit around and spend some of my valuable time eating food. I came to know a place named...

Few days back, I was looking for some decent cafe to sit around and spend some of my valuable time eating food. I came to know a place named "The chocolate Villa". The place is filled with lots of cakes and other chocolate dishes.


This baestro is loaded with loud music and sounds from the kitchen, all mixed up in a random manner. And the lady running the place says, "isi mein toh maja aata hai". So if peace is what you seek, you might have to look for another options but if you seriously want some good chocolate food, just get inside once. You'll love the place.

Now talking of the restaurant, it is not at all difficult to find. Once you have found it, just step inside and get lost in the world of chocolate. Sitting couches are comfy and spacious for holding even a group of buddies. You can play chess in there while having food or waiting for it. The walls are covered with quotes for chocolates. Their love for chocolate is easily visible.

I don't know how their entire menu would taste but I loved what I had there. I had a veg cheese grilled sandwich with chilled Virgin mojito. ( I got a green apple soda free too). As the place holds a name with chocolate, how could I not order a chocolate dish!



I had sizzling chocolate brownie. The presentation was so good that I wanted to see it sizzling one more time. But as you know, every food lover is on tight budget. (hehe).

Because of the tight budget, I couldn't have much of their cakes. But I did click some pictures. The menu is yummy and affordable with lots of offers that can be availed easily.

One thing more the last there told be about the place is their agenda.

1. No eggs
2. No hukkah and alcohol 
3. Fresh food

So the people with "clean souls"  can visit the place anytime without any doubt. And those with a soul like mine, can visit for the chocolate.

Also if you have a problem sitting inside a cafe, they do have open sitting in balcony too. You can take your food there and keep sitting their as long as you want. Apart from food, take your book or journal with you. The place offers calmness if you know how to draw it.

Here are some other pictures that doesn't match up with the text above. I know I'm not good clicking but this is it. You better see taste these cases yourself.


You Might Also Like

1 comments