What all happened in last two years of blogging

Almost two years ago I started this very amazing journey that has always given me enough confidence to go out and interact with people. I a...

Almost two years ago I started this very amazing journey that has always given me enough confidence to go out and interact with people. I am talking about my blog which I started two years back. The purpose was to go out somewhere on every weekend because I was wasting my weekends staying at home and doing nothing. It did work quite well in the beginning as there was abundance of places of my interest but with the time, my interest and the places both fell drastically.



I stopped writing and more importantly, I stopped going out. The beginning was very smooth and cheerful as I got the initial travel plans very well and made so many friends on those trips. But then I started travelling for the blog. And the blogging was no more a hobby!

Forced by the human nature of pushing ourselves till the end and not giving up is what took another year to finally stop writing blogs. I dragged my darling blog for a couple of months and then it was all again the same old introversion that hit back. Procrastinating was another issue as it made me postpone many plans.

I used to be obsessed with my coffee love and love for writing but eventually it all vanished as I did not went to any place whatsoever. Recently I came across a quote while I was in Mcleod Ganj last month and it says "Writing has unlimited power". It took me some time realizing it by myself.

For the time being, I thought of ways of travelling cheaper and more. And I am all good to go and experimenting my theories of travelling. I will share all my theories and way with you right after a while (Stay tuned!). I do not know how long will these experiments last but I do know that writing has unlimited power and I am going to go with that boost for the few months ahead.

It was all about my time since I started the blog. There wasn't much to be told as I had been a terrible blogger. ButI assure you there are many stories that are coming for you guys to read, love and get inspired to go out, unlike some lethargic introvert who stays home!

Note: It's been a long time since I last wrote something, my friend! Pardon the grammatical errors that I might have committed. It's a boring story and do not waste anyone's time by sharing it. But the for-coming   ones would be fun. Do share them.

If you too are writing enthusiast, here are some quotes that might hit you hard and motivate you. (Source Google)

 






You Might Also Like

0 comments