Cha Bar - for coffee and book lovers

Lately, I have been in the search of some place which can offer me peace. There are many places of that genre but I was searching for somet...

Lately, I have been in the search of some place which can offer me peace. There are many places of that genre but I was searching for something that would charm me, tempt me to come again and again. Couldn't find any unless I came across this another "hole in the wall" of Delhi. 

Wandering around the main hangout point, Rajiv Chowk, I got to see this very ordinary entrance for Oxford book store. It is located in N block and I entered just to explore through some books. The guard asked me to submit my bag and I went up through stairs. 





There comes the fun part. Right through the entrance, I wanted to pull out my phone and start clicking. Not because I saw many books there, but the decorum of the place is just awesome. Plain and simple, light to sooth eyes and colorful books as the tonic for brain full of boredom. 


The book store have put everything right on place so that you can explore to the maximum and find the right book for you. Wait! Aren't you a book lover? Don't worry, you must be a foodie I believe!

Attached with the book store, is Cha Bar. I am not aware of the meaning of Cha but the closest I could fathom is it concerns "Chai" or Tea. Again the food area is just awesome with decorum, crown, ambiance and obviously FOOD. 


One thing that I noticed their was all the workers, cooks and the waiters, were North Easterns. I think it is some kind of organisation for them. But why would you care! The food is "yum" and finger liking (only if you eat with hands and not forks).

The place generally remains filled with couples and friends. (a good option for non-alcoholic get together) 

I liked the place much as it offers two of my favorite things side by side, Books and Tea (or coffee). I'm definitely going to Cha bar again for some more time of light, cheerful and delicious experience. 

Remember Guys, this time for a change, Non alcoholic drinks  (in Cha Bar). See you guys there.

Note: I'm always in search of some good "non popular" food points. You might want to tell me at least one such "bistro" in comments. ( know a new word here, bistro means a small and inexpensive restaurant)

If you like what I write, please let me know in comments and if you really liked it, share the post using below hashtags.
#bringPeace
#stupidOnSunday 


You Might Also Like

0 comments