A picture says a lot

Looking into my laptop with a coffee on one side and a notepad on the other, is how I am usually spotted. I don't just make my eyes sor...

Looking into my laptop with a coffee on one side and a notepad on the other, is how I am usually spotted. I don't just make my eyes sore looking at the boring laptop but I keep looking for some really good photographs to feature them in my next blog post. 

If you have ever blogged on something, you must be aware of the fact that how hard it is to find one photograph that catches someone's attention and tempts him to go further towards your blog. Off course, I am referring to the people who don't have a good camera and depends mainly on stock pictures. [It might sound easy but there are rules and protocols to use someone else's picture]

Not going under the umbrella of "Rules and Regulations", I just want to tell you the story that a picture told me. Not a story with some characters and an awesome imagination, but a simple story. In the search of a good picture, I came across the below photograph. 


Till now, you must have stared at the picture for several times, I am sure. I did the same when I first saw it. I don't mean to use this picture and I would simply remove this picture if someone is offended by the use of his above picture. I just want to tell the photographer that he has made a really good click. 

Before going to the story part, what do you think it says to you?

Firstly, the colors and the contrasts of the photo are so perfect that one hardly bothers the subject. I don't think there is any subject in the picture. The photographer wanted us to look at every pixel of the image without any "blur and focus".

What I think is that the lady in the picture is a flower vendor and has collected some of those flowers from some orchid. What is she doing? Posing for the shot? No!

This picture is actually tempting me to go somewhere in a blue lake and row few miles into the water and stop. But to what? To a contact with nature and its beauty!

This kind of feeling is not new as many of "human travelers" actually get to experience that. By the way, do you see where I started and leading to what? No, I don't. This is the beauty of a good photograph. You just get lost in it and never want to come back. Such a feeling leaves you with no choice but to download the image and make it your wallpaper. 

I should probably leave it here only by saying, A picture says a lot.

#stupidOnSunday 
#bringPeace

Note: I don't posses credits to the photograph used. I don't know the photographer otherwise I would have credited him by now. One more thing, If you like to read my blog do let me know in comments. It motivates me to write more and better. And just in case you want to share any post, do share it with above two "hashtags". 


You Might Also Like

0 comments