DTU Engifest'15

It has been a while since my last post. I didn't get to go anywhere. Actually I went to a place last Tuesday but it turned out to be an...

It has been a while since my last post. I didn't get to go anywhere. Actually I went to a place last Tuesday but it turned out to be another failure as the restaurant I went was closed.

There isn't any scarcity for the places for me. I pick up random places, like I did on this past Saturday. I went to the fest of a college, Delhi Technological college. Many of my friends study there but this was my first time to go there. They have got an awesome campus with awesome girls to feast you eyes!!

Well, I somehow found the way to the dance performances. I was least interested in the performances and looking for my friends. It was fun meeting all of them.

All around were the loud music, some for dance, some for fashion show and some just playing on their own. After I started to get bored, I asked if they have any plan for the fun. And yes, they had one.

When a group of Engineering students is there, there has to be something to smoke. All of us smoked a little and got high. And the music which before was normal, started to seem more loud.

Open wide grounds with a lots of crowd and music running into everyone's veins, has something in it. One unconsciously starts to dance.

It wasn't a travel destination but it was fun going there. There were people, loud music, food stalls and friends. What else one wants from a place!!

All in all, I had an awesome day. Though it might not be a place of your interest, but it was mine. See you next week with more fun place and awesome stupidity. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments