Day 1: Rishikesh Arrival

With a very short vacation span, I planned to go to Rishikesh (Utrakhand) this weekend. Not alone but with two friends. We figured out tha...

With a very short vacation span, I planned to go to Rishikesh (Utrakhand) this weekend. Not alone but with two friends. We figured out that a bus would be the best for our timings and everything. Meanwhile when the bus was on the move, we slept, talked and looked outside the windows seeking some disappearing mountain outlines in the far sky.
Well, we could see those outlines only after traveling much. Finally, after exhausting but fun journey we got there. Rishikesh!!

The bus stand is wide, clean and busy place, you would see all that yourself if you stand there for a while. Right after stepping down in Rishikesh, we were all set and happy about the fun we were going to have there.
After few efforts we found the cheapest package for Camping and Rafting. Before telling you the further story let me tell you something about Camping and Rafting in Rishikesh. These two things are the most common adventures for the common people. These aren't the only things there. Other options like bungee jumping, paragliding, trekking, etc also posses considerable population.
Getting back to the story, after we booked camping and rafting, we waited for several minutes till they took us to the camping site. I chose the camping in Brahmpuri as its camps are on the beach of Ganga.
The camps are awesome in a way that they don't posses any electric lights and fans. Everything is natural and eco-friendly. From tents to lanterns, bonfire to volleyball net, sand to water, everything is so good that we loved sitting on stones with lanterns by us. The sound of river was scary and soothing at the same time! 
If you have read my previous blogs, you would know how I love smoking weed on mountains. So we did there also. What I loved the most about the camping is people get a chance to get high in the arms of nature. I actually enjoyed that night. Infact everyone did who were there. 
This is how I spent my first day of the trip of Rishikesh. I hardly could feel the time flowing by me. Everything kept happening and I kept clicking the moments I thought were best. 

While walking around the streets I found one very beautiful painting drawn on a metal sheet. I don't know why it was drawn but it surely caught out eyes. I called it "The mystery painting" of Day 1.


So, all in all the place gave a different kind of fun that we don't get in our daily life. This was just the Day 1. Next two days were even more adventurous and fun. 

Read Day 2

#bringPeace 

You Might Also Like

1 comments


  1. Great post and here you are presenting each and everything very nicely and everyone loved to read this post
    rafting packages in rishikesh | river rafting camps in shivpuri

    ReplyDelete