Reasons why you should not read my blog

When people ask me about my blog, I see their concern. For being a successful blogger, one needs to be consistent. I, as a beginner, am ...


When people ask me about my blog, I see their concern. For being a successful blogger, one needs to be consistent. I, as a beginner, am not consistent. These kind of things make me realize from time to time that I am not worthy of my reader's expectations. Here are some reasons why one should not read my blog.

I am not regular


I do not provide regular content to read. As a reader, you must not stop at my blog. You should stop reading my blog. But I really need you to be my reader. You, reading my every word, is everything I write for.

I don't have a professional camera


Currently, I don't have pictures of my own to use. But I am working on that. I use pictures from other websites or click them with my phone. Both are the normal methods that you might not feel satisfactory. So I seek a little patience from you till I get my camera.

I am not good in choosing places


I generally go to places that I feel suitable to go and not what you want to read about. As I am a beginner, so this would be improved with time. I will get to know about what you want to read. Just be with me a little more and you will get what you seek for.

So guys, here were some points that I am not good at. I am sure there must be a lots of them. I seek your kind patience and your warm motivation to keep me going in this blog. Enjoy reading me!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments